How to Entertain Children at an Event?/
If kids are invited to a wedding, birthday, school show, corporate event or any other type of reception, keeping them entertained makes all the difference in ensuring things run smoothly. It is always fun to see boys and girls, but at the same time it is challenging, because if kids do not like something, they will sure let you know.
So how to make the young enjoy the party and create lasting memories?
Here are some ideas for your event with children invited to be a success.
1. To make the kids have a fantastic time and leave with smiles on their faces, try a theme that most of them like. A magician, comedian or a balloon artist will be interesting for the children of all ages and genders. Modern girls are usually fond of ponies and unicorns, this is why something like Frosty unicorn or the thrilling Led poni show will be ideal for them. Male children will love something more boyish, for instance Toy soldiers marching band. Just set up an area for the kids to get cozy and enjoy the show together with them!
2. All the pre-schoolers and elementary schoolers are usually fond of animals. Seeing deers in Amoureux show or watching an enormous balloon installation of an elephant, owl or any other animal from an award winning team will be fun for them. And what if your event will host an Animatronic bear or the largest lion to walk the earth? With such giants the kids will have to learn to master their courage, stepping forward for a photo with the magical characters.
3. It is always a good idea to hire a show representing famous book, cartoon or film characters. Seeing alive Alice from “Alice in wonderland” or the lion from “Chronicles of Narnia” in a breathtaking performance will stay in the memory of children as a very special experience. If the kids have watched the movies or read the books, it is great! If not, showing them something like this will broaden their minds and enculturate them by showing some pieces of international cultural heritage.
4. Mind the season. For example, as it is winter now, Christmas entertainment can be just fantastic. Inviting award-winning entertainers, such as Christmas elves and ginger bread performances, roller-skate snowflakes or snow king and queen might be an extraordinary experience that will let you relax and bask in the glory of hosting such a fantastic party.
5. If it is the child's birthday, you can build the event on the concept inspired by the kid's hobby. A young lady who practices ballet will be impressed by Freestanding hoop ballerinas or the French ballerina (it is also a good idea for someone who studies french). A young soccer player will appreciate a football party or meeting a celebrity, such as Cristiano Ronaldo or David Beckham. Seeing one of the most marketable and famous athletes in the world in early years can influence a young boy in a way that he will do his best to shoot to the moon.
6. Do not forget to wow the kids on the event with welcome bags! Everyone likes small presents. The bag can be filled with a present chosen specially for the kid (in this case you need to know what the person likes) or just something more general, like crayons and coloring pages, puzzles, snacks, etc. The kids will love having a small present just for themselves. It may keep them entertained at least for some time.
It is worth of note that while entertainment for kids is strongly associated with fun and amusement, it is not just about that. It is also a way of achieving insights and growth, to inspire the young to set goals, to make them learn more about the world and dive into an unforgettable cultural experience.
There are so many great ideas for kids party entertainment out there! Once you’ve done the choice you can relax, knowing that your guests will be entertained and all you have to do is to be present in the precious moments.
The children grow so fast! Enjoy making them happy now. The memories of their childhood will warm them up forever.