All rights reserved.
- Daidogei World Cup Festival di Shizuoka in Japan (2014 and 2017)
- Gimcheon International Theatre Festival for Family (South Korea) - July 2018
- Wuzhen International Theatre Festival (China) - October 2018
- Siam Festival Bankgok (Thailand) - December 2018
- Privat event in the Royal Palace - Jodhpur (India) - January 2019
- Festival Garden of Lights - Kuwait City (Kuwait) - March 2019
- International Parade - Macao (China) - December 2019
/ Photo /
/ FAQ /
Celebrity booking fees are derived from many aspects, including current popularity, career stage along with the demand at the moment of inquiry. Breakthrough Xclusive will only discuss your offer with Flamingos's management once we receive your formal offer with the event budget and engagement specifications.
Travel and Hospitality expenses form an integral part of booking a Celebrity, these costs include but are not limited to first class flights, 5 star hotel bookings, limousine services, private catering, etc. Its also important to note that certain Celebrities travel with their Family, Management and Production team.
If you event is less than 6 months ahead, 100% upfront payment will apply upon contract signing.
If you event is more than 6 months ahead, payment can be done in installments upon contract signing.
A formal offer will need to be signed between your organization and BREAKTHROUGH Xclusive first, before presenting the offer to Flamingos. The acceptance of the offer solely lies within the discretion of the Celebrity as they receive multiple requests on a daily basis from all over the world. If your budget does not factor that in, they may pursue an alternate invitation instead. We do not personally speak for Flamingos, but in our experience rejections are usually the outcome of insufficient funding.
All final Flamingos’s booking agreements are solidified by binding legal contracts, lawyers from all parties are involved in the signing of every contract.